Terms of employment
In order to bring out the best in our employees, we want to give them the best. This means offering a good salary in line with our social role in society. We aim for a good work-life balance, allowing our people to find the peace of mind and inspiration they need to excel in their work. And we offer modern, flexible terms of employment that address the needs of our diverse workforce.
Your annual salary consists of 13 months plus 8% holiday allowance based on 13 months’ pay. Factors determining what salary scale you are assigned to include your education and work experience.
Other schemes and facilities
- Working week: DNB maintains a 36-hour working week with the option of flexible hours (depending on your activities).
- Holiday entitlement: you receive 200 hours of holiday allowance per year with the option of purchasing and selling up to 100 hours annually.
- Personal budget: this amounts to over 5% of your gross salary. It can be spent freely and is paid together with your salary quarterly or annually.
- Parental leave: DNB offers a scheme for partially paid parental leave.
- Health insurance: as our employee, you are eligible to join the DNB collective health insurance scheme.
- Health: DNB has its own gym and sports facilities that can be used free of charge.
- Pension: DNB offers a pension scheme based on average pay with conditional indexation and a personal premium contribution of 6.1%.
- Commute: we offer full commuting reimbursement with a second-class door-to-door public transportation subscription (train, tram and/or metro).