Become a data & technology trainee
Working on data & technology solutions?
At DNB, your work impacts financial stability and sustainable wealth. In addition to 600 tonnes of gold in the vault, we also harbour tens of terybytes worth of data: our new gold. Gold that needs to be mined carefully – which is where you come in. In our Data & Technology trainee programme, you are part of several teams involved in development, data and security. You work with other trainees and professionals, on various innovations and according to an Agile methodology.
For ambitious tech geeks
The Data & Technology trainee programme is intended for ambitious tech geeks with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. You are tech savvy, resourceful, result-oriented and proactive. You want to grow and consider it a part of your job to stay up to date with the latest developments. We welcome various academic backgrounds from the exact sciences, as long as you have affinity with data and technology and want to develop it within a financial-economic and social context.
As a Data & Technology trainee programme participant, you will take on three different roles at three departments in the space of two years. A fully fledged part of our specialised teams, you get familiarised with development, data science and security at DNB while taking courses aimed at technical deepening and personal development.
Examples of what you work on as a trainee:
- The continuity of the supply of thousands of reports of financial institutions. This data is our new gold and it helps us observe our core tasks in payment traffic and supervision on the one hand, and discover new insights on the other.
- With the SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and other hybrid forms.
- At DNB, tailor made applications are being replaced by Cloud applications.
- Maintaining a robust, reliable, safe payment service (deposit and cash), reserve management and tender operations.
- Securing DNB’s IT infrastructure against cyber attacks and authorisation management.
- Data solutions for data that is used as input for national and European statistics such as the balance of payments, financial accounts, monetary statistics and statistics for financial stability monitoring.
The programme revolves around your substantive, professional and personal development. You will receive proper guidance and everything you need to give your IT career a flying start.
1. Registration 2 September - 7 October
2. Resume and letter selection
3. Online assessment 8 October - 12 October
4. Selection day 26 October - 30 October
5. Employment conditions and screening 2 November
6. Starting your traineeship 4 January 2021
Become a data & technology trainee
We would like to receive your motivational letter, complete resume and Bachelor’s and/or Master’s grades list in order to process your application before 7 October 2020.
Want to learn more?
Want to learn more about recruitment en selection? Get in touch Rosanne Gossen, campus recruiter, 06 5249 6712 or send an e-mail to email@example.com. Do you have content questions about the trainee programme? Get in touch with Marjon Reitsma, trainee manager, 06 5282 9050 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Extra information about Covid-19
Due to recent developments with regards to the Covid-19 virus, DNB has adjusted its policy for meetings including the recruitment procedure for the DNB traineeship and the Data & Technology trainee programme. Your health and that of our staff is our primary concern, which is why we will strictly adhere to the guidelines issued by (RIVM and) our government. This means that the scheduled selection days will proceed in an adjusted format, including online interviews. We have no doubt that the process of getting to know each other will proceed uninhibited.
Got any questions or just curious to learn more about our current trainees’ journeys? Feel free to get in touch with any of the listed liaisons or sign up for a virtual cup of coffee with our trainees!